Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Conversation of donkey and pig

A version of this piece is available at the shop
"We look so different," said the donkey.

"Your ears are fabulous," said the pig.

"Thank you. I'm impressed by your nose. To be able to root up the ground must be thrilling. I must use my feet," said the donkey.

"My nose is worthy of your respect," said the pig. "But your hooves can kick away badness and strangers."

"True," said the donkey. "I see you have adorned yourself today with daisies?"

"I like daisies," said the pig. "You too, I see?"

"Yes."

And the two that look so different went on with the day.